1.What are Cookies? How do we use them?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when you access our Site, or our advertisements, or other content provided by us or by others on our behalf from other sites. Information we gather through cookies may include the date and time of your visits to our Site, the pages viewed, and the time spent at our Site.
· Personalize your experience with our Site;
· Collect aggregate information about Site usage by all of our users;
· Control the display of advertisements;
· To offer other products, services, and functionalities personalized to you; and
· To improve the performance of our Site to provide you with a better user experience.
By continuing to use our Site, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described in this Policy.
Updated August 29, 2018