Beginner | Introduction to Investment Platforms/Apps
An educational program aiming to help investors to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes related to the usage of both the standard and advanced functions of the Investment/Trading Platforms and apps and take relevant informed decisions during their trading journey.
- The different account type offerings and trading costs.
- The standard and advanced functions of the Trading Platforms.
- Placing orders and calculations of potential profit or loss.
- How to read account statements and analyze account trading activity.
- What are Expert Advisors and how they can use to save time and effort.
Online Sessions Available. With your own Personal Educator!
Date, time and venue: will be sent to your contact number or email.
Duration: 10 hours – 2 hours /session (with 15-minute break)
Language of Communication: English and Greek
Programme Organized by Marios C.Kyriakou
Trading instructor, Technical Analyst, MQL Programmer and experienced Portfolio Manager, Marios C.Kyriakou has been working in the financial services industry for more than 10 years. Marios is dedicated to understanding the intricacies of the markets, refining his own personal strategies, and educating those interested in delving deeper into the world trading and investing online.
View Full Instructor Bio
Get your course certificate and enrich your CV by showing your strong interest in personal and professional development.
You receive top training and education from high skilled individuals with transparent strong backgrounds and qualifications.